Sunday, March 7, 2010

Leather Belt

If i were like Chris McCandless and carved things into a belt, they would be a little different than what he had. The first thing i would have carved into a belt would be a picture of a deer to symbolize animals. I would carve a deer because you can hunt them and kill them for food to survive. The second item i would have a symbol of is a backpack. I would do this because you can put all your clothes and belongings in your backpack when you are hiking and exploring the world. Chris carried around a backpack with him in his adventure to hold all of his things in it. The third thing i would have carved into a belt would be a picture of a gun because a gun will help you survive in a way. It can help you survive because you can kill animals with it and eat them so you do not starve to death. I would also carve a picture of a house to symbolize shelter because i would need to find a shelter to survive. The fifth thing i would have carved in the belt would be a picture of a couple of people symbolizing a family to never forget about them. A family is something important to have because they help you with everything. I would also carve a picture of God to know always remember that he is on my side and helping me throughout my adventure to keep me safe. The seventh thing i would carve into my belt would be a picture of clothes because they keep you warm when you are in Alaska and other places. If you do not have clothes when you are in a cold place, you can easily die of hypothermia. The last thing i would carve into a belt would be the sun to symbolize warmth when i would be in Alaska. I would not want to freeze to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment